• Owner, National Founder and Executive Head of the organization • Advocate for funds abroad and partners • Reply to all international email. • Discuss/Assess experience sharing reports and processes.
• Head of the Organization and Chairman of all executive meetings
• Assess/Approve partnership opportunities.
• Review/Approve applications for membership and shall be vested with the power to employ and dismiss in consultation with the Board of Directors .
• Discuss/Assess membership contributions.
• Represent the programme at Board meetings and acts as secretary to the board
• Liaise with other governmental and non- governmental organizations both at National level and International levels
• Monitoring SiSTec activities and shall Signatory to the organization account (Principal signatory)
• Represent the organization's annual reports to the Board of Directors before submission to donors
Founder & CEO for Sierra Schools of Technology (SiSTEC)
Mr. Elongima Bundu
• Guide and coordinate activities of other Officers and the general administrative running of the organization
• Coordinate jointly with the National Founder & CEO to source income for the organization
• Signatory to the organization account
• Coordinate all program activities of the organization to ensure that they are in line with its goals
• Undertake feasibility studies on needs assessment and make appropriate recommendations to the donors through the CEO and Board of Directors approval• Attend all inter agency meetings for funding in conjunction with National Founder & CE
MR JAMES ALPHA
• Keeping financial documents
• Coordinate jointly with the CD to source income for the organization
• Cross check all financial transaction before disbursement• Adequate provision shall be made for regular audits on the account